Tea tree essential oil has 90 different compounds and unlimited applications. Tea Tree is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Tea Tree is used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree will help freshen the air.
Strong Immune System | Antibacterial | Anti-wrinkle | Cure Colds | Flu | Mumps | Measles | Acne | Insecticides | Warts | Wounds
Recommended to use
- On the acne area, apply 1 drop of tea tree oil with a cotton swab to reduce inflammation.
- Men can mix 1-2 drops with your cleanser to increase the cleansing effect, or apply to the skin after shaving to reduce post-shave bacteria.
- Afterwards, apply tea tree oil products to hands and nails to maintain health.
- A few drops in a bottle of rippling water or roses can be sprayed with cleansing drops and air purifiers.
- Diffusing: Use three to four drops on the diffuser of your choice.